Friday, September 2, 2011

OOTD: You Can Take the Girl Out the Tropics, But You Can't Take the Tropics Out the Girl

Hello World,


Today is yet another day of school. Though the semester has just started, it already feels like we are nearing the end. I got many compliments on my outfit today and one of my guy friends said, "You look very tropical today." I mean what can I say? I love bright colors and bold prints. I am a walking tropical statement and hey, I don't mind. 

BTW, I am definitely late but be sure to check out Shana's Color Blind . A few weeks ago, I was chosen as the Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week. You can check out that post here.


Now here's what I wore today!


What I Wore On An Ordinary Friday:


Floral Strapless Top-$3 @ Rainbow
Skirt-$3 (Scored from GW in Miami)
Choker Necklace-$1 ( NEW FAV)
Earrings-$3 @ Ashley Stewart
Belt-$1 @ Goodwill
Flats-$20

Live. Laugh. Love Thrift.






8 comments:

  1. that's a really pretty skirt! i like how you paired it with the belt.

    xoxo
    Daxia
    silkandsatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!

    xoxo
    Nique

    http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous as usual.. Your hair is cayuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous as usual.. Your hair is cayuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tropical top and those cute gold shoes!:)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the combo of baby blue and red! summer's not over yet!!! :)

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look and u are giving it to us in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for your love and support. I truly appreciate it. Leave your blog or site URL so that I can return the favor. Live. Laugh. Love Thrift.

XOXOXO
SheDel