I told you guys, we'd have a giveaway when we hit 500 thrifty babes, but I still want to hold off until I can giveaway a mass amount of items. However, thanks to Ose of Ose (Uh-Seh) we are having a pre-giveaway if you will lol. We are giving away a pair of vintage earrings from her shop.
Ose (Uh-Seh) is a consignment line, specializing in vintage clothing for curvy women. Her motto is "vintage wear with an emphasis on curve" so you curvy ladies can definitely capitalize on her gems. She takes vintage pieces and recontructs them to fit curvy women from size 12-22. I personally never have problems when I hit thrift stores, but a lot of curvy women have messaged me or hit me up saying that they have a hard time finding vintage/thrifted clothes in their size. One of the best things about this site, is that you are guaranteed one-of-a-kind pieces. That means you won't be a twin when you hit the streets. Also, many of her garments are inspired from her African heritage and you guys know, I love my kente cloth and tribal print!
I just had to share some of my favorite items with you:
Safari Pink Button Down Top
Here's the best part, because we love you so much, not only can you win these earrings but you can also use the coupon code (MTC10off) to get 10% off your order.
DOPE RIGHT?!!? Now to the Giveaway! It starts today and ends on August 5th at midnight. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
If you can't see the RAFFLECOPTER box: Here's the rules:
1. Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/)
2. Leave a blog comment with your favorite thrifted items AND email address
3. Like my page (https://www.facebook.com/mythriftedcloset)
4. Like Ose (Uh-Seh)'s page (https://www.facebook.com/Oseuhseh)
5. Follow @mindofcurvygirl on twitter: (https://twitter.com/mindofcurvygirl)
1. Tweet about Giveaway:"SheDel of http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/ is hosting a giveaway for DOPE earrings @thriftedcloset @mindofcurvygirl"
2. Follow me on Twitter: (https://twitter.com/thriftedcloset)