|Blazer and Cuff Necklace Thrifted Under $10|
Occupation/University: I work within a library for a graduate program at a local university. Facebook/Blog/Tumblr/: www.stylechic360.com facebook.com/stylechic360
Brief Bio: Inez is a personal style blogger sharing her love for fashion daily on the blog Style Chic 360. Inez loves thrifting and finding great deals, showing her readers that you can look great without breaking the bank. She seeks to empower and inspire woman of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds to love the skin they’re in and be comfortable with what makes them unique and special.
|Blazer and Dress Thrifted Under $10|
1. What was your first thrifting experience? How often do you thrift now?
My first thrifting experiences were with my late grandmother. My Bigma loved thrifting but during my earlier years I didn’t quite understand it and I never wanted to shop at the thrift stores. I definitely wish my grandmother had lived to see my fondness of thrifting grow! It would be so much to thrift with her now. I thrift at least once a month.
2. A lot of plus size women complain that they can't/don't thrift because they never find anything in their size. What do you think about this? What has been your experience?
I definitely disagree, I think you have to think outside the box while thrifting and shop with an open mind. I’ve been able to find things at smaller sizes that still work for me and I also always find things in plus sizes as well. Most thrift stores I shop even have a plus size section.
3. Do you have any tips for plus size women when thrifting?
Tips I would give:
1. Try items on. I have been able to make smaller sizes work for me and also a lot of times vintage clothing may not have sizing on the tags.
2. Take your time and be patient.
3. Have an open mind.
|$5 Thrifted Blazer and Thrifted Purse|
5. Why do you thrift?
I’ve always had a love for unique clothing and pieces that didn’t look like what everyone else was wearing. I definitely love having something no one else will have. Plus you never know what you’ll find and that to me is the best part!
6. I consider you a thriftshionista. What does that mean to you?
Thank you! It means I’m a thrifty fashionista! Hopefully, it means I’m someone that knows the right way to pull her thrifted items together and make them look stylish and chic of course!
|$5 Thrifted Dress|
7. What advice would you give to someone (of any size) interested in thrifting?
1. Have fun!
2. Keep an open mind.
3. Take a list with you, so you won’t be overwhelmed.
4. Take your time!
8. If you had to choose, what are your favorite thrifted pieces?
I have sooo many! Right now it would have to be my gold cuff necklace and any one of my blazers. I always find the cutest blazers!
|Blazer and $3 Thrifted Clutch|
Thanks for reading!